ant-user mailing list archives

From mark stephens <>
Subject Different behaviour when running <java> from command line
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:04:39 GMT
I am running some code which uses RC4 and the JCE jar
(bcprov-jdk14-119.jar) from legionoftheBouncyCastle (what a name!). I am
using Java 1.4/Ant 1.6

If I run the code using the command line with

java -Xms8M -Xmx214M -cp

it works. However, if I do the same in Ant (same binary, same location)

<java classname="org.test.TestCode" />
location="/home/markee/workspace/library/bcprov-jdk14-119.jar" />
    <pathelement location="test.jar" />

I get an Exception Cannot find
any provider supporting RC4 when the program is running.

I know it can see bcprov-jdk14-119.jar because if I comment it out, I
get an error earlier in the code when I add the provider.

Any ideas??

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message