ant-user mailing list archives

From Charbel BITAR <antprettybu...@free.fr>
Subject Re: FYI: article on IBM about Ant & XSL
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:22:56 GMT

Hmmmmmmmm...
I think that 'Using XSL to view Ant scripts' was (and is still) my idea ;-)
Ant Pretty Build not only shows project properties but also permits to run
targets, view logs, etc. Ant Pretty Build was released on August 1st 2003.
For those who didn't try it yet, you can go to:
http://antprettybuild.free.fr

--
Charbel

Quoting Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de: