ant-user mailing list archives

From "D Bamud" <noug...@cad.delhi.nic.in>
Subject Could not direct <RMIC ..> output to a destination dir
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:48:47 GMT
<target name="rmi" depends="server" description="Compile RMI Impl server classes">
    <mkdir dir="${stub}"/>

    <rmic includes="**/*Impl.class"
                  base="${stub}"
          stubversion="1.2"
               verify="true">

      <classpath path="${server}"/>

    </rmic>

    <echo level="info">Done</echo>
  </target>

My RMI classes are in ${server} dir. If I provide --base="${server}--
(-- not included) in above target then I get the *_Stub.class files in the
"${server}" dir. I want then to go in a separate dir --${stub}--. How
to do that.

I read the manual and it says that "base" provides
"the location to store the compiled files". If I specifically provide
the files to compile and --base="${stub}--then it works fine
but when I use "includes" attribute it doesn't. I also tried providing
<compilerarg><line>... for "-d stub_dir" but no success.
What should I do.

Thanks