ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Reason" <matt.rea...@movielink.com>
Subject RE: ANT - Deployment Tool?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:09:06 GMT

my brain works like a shell script, so my tools should too.

All in all I am very happy with ant and the community that supports it.

-----Original Message-----
From: D Bamud [mailto:nougain@cad.delhi.nic.in]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 11:47 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: ANT - Deployment Tool?

If you go to http://ant.apache.org you will see a
"Ant wins Java Pro award" section on top which says
ANT as "Most Valuable Java Deployment Technology".
But I cann't see much of *deployment* features in it.
 I found it primarily *build* tool.

Having said that I want to use ANT as *deployment*
tool -as well-. Could someone give some pointers on that.

Thanks.