ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Madison" <...@tfftech.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] ImTask adds transports
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:46:00 GMT
It was a great weekend. thanks guys on the list for the help on the expansion within elements.
easier than i had thought lol. I've updated my ImTask software over the weekend and it now
includes MSN and Yahoo! support. I may add ICQ in the future, but as i personally don't use
it i'm not currently interested (would be nice if someone else added it though?! :)

check out

http://imtask.sourceforge.net

for the details and downloads. (download links are on the left-hand nav).

thanks to all those interested, feedback is always welcome and appreciated.

j.

---
Jon Madison
Consultant, Thought For Food Tech, LLC