ant-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Kelley" <akel...@ecsplus.com>
Subject FW: Filter Warnings on JavaDoc Task
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 02:46:46 GMT
I sent this message a few days ago and have not received a response.  I
just want to filter javadoc warning/error messages from ant.  Is this
possible?

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Kelley [mailto:akelley@ecsplus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 11:05 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Filter Warnings on JavaDoc Task

Is there a way to filter warning messages on the javadoc task?  I am
using the javadoc task in a massive build that reports the results by
email and the email are over 500k with the warnings.  I would like to
filter warning messages before they reach the console if possible.
Specifically, the warning I am getting the most on is: "warning -
@created is an unknown tag".

Thanks.

Aaron Kelley | Software Developer
Tyler Technologies | Eagle Division