ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: junit problem w/JUnitTask and/or ZipException
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:38:57 GMT
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Mike D'Ambrogia <miked@jamagination.com> wrote:

> http://www.tworock.com/mjd/java/junit_prob.html

Here is your problem

<fileset dir="C:\Documents and Settings\miked\My Documents\ir-dev\jUnit\com\iroyalty" includes="**/*.class"/>

within your <classpath>.  You point to the classes directly, that's
not how a Java classpath works (you point to the directories at the
top of the package hierarchies or the zips/jars containing the
classes).  In your case, you will want

<pathelement location="C:\Documents and Settings\miked\My Documents\ir-dev\jUnit\"/>

would be correct.

You don't need most of the preceeding parts either (jre/lib is
included automatically for example) but that shouldn't hurt.

You get the error as the classloader sees your .class on the
CLASSPATH, as it isn't a directory it must be a zip or jar.

Stefan