ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: summary all build-in ant properties
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:32:25 GMT
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Stefan Sayk <> wrote:

> where can I get a summary of all build-in ant properties like
> ${}. is a System property, not a built-in Ant property.  You can
get a list of the "standard" system properties from the javadocs of
java.lang.System.  Most VM vendors add more on top of that.

Ant's own properties are listed in the manual (I just followed the
link labeled "A list of predefined properties can be found here." from
<property>'s manual page and was lead to

PS: please subscribe to this list with the same address you are using
to read it - I had to moderate your messages in.

PPS: The plain text output of your mailer seems a little broken.  This
list will not accept HTML mails.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message