ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: Can I use Ant (that is not Eclipse's Ant plugin) to compile an Eclipse's project by invoke Eclipse's compiler?
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:24:52 GMT
Darin,
your batch file is not really attached to this email (or at least my Outlook Express could
not get hold of it, although your email was displayed with the icon for attachments).
Try to rename your batch file with a .txt extension and post it again, maybe my ISP or the
apache mailing list system decided to discard automatically the attachment to avoid potential
viruses.
Your informations might be interesting for the Ant FAQ.
Cheers,
Antoine