ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: Problem with classpath
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:38:28 GMT
Are you setting the classpath internally in ant or externally in your shell
?
If you are using the <path nested element in ant, you can use <antcall> and
pass the name of the jar which is going into your path as a parameter.
If you are setting your CLASSPATH in your shell, you need to write a shell
script and invoke ant 2 times with different classpaths.
Cheers,
Antoíne