ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Rice <rob...@windermere.com>
Subject Custom Selectors missing Project and logging?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:31:42 GMT
I'm writing a simple custom selector that extends
BaseExtendSelector.  Thus far, I have only implemented the one required
method: public boolean isSelected( File basedir, String filename, File
file );
My custom selector is declared using the <custom ...> tag nested within a
<fileset>.

I am trying to log messages from this custom selector.  It does not log.
As I look closer, I find that the project reference ( getProject( ) ) is
null, which may explain why no logging takes place.

Is there something I need to do within my selector implementation, or in
the way that I reference it in my build file, to cause the project to get
set on the selector?

Robert Rice