ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject Re: New Task and Classpath
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:35:50 GMT

I made as the ant's manual section executing a java program within a task,
but it does not work. I am sending the build file and the new ant
class. I wait that anyone could help me. I get the error:

messages:
[gerar_relatorio]
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/Task
[gerar_relatorio]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(NativeMethod)
[gerar_relatorio]       at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:50
2)
[gerar_relatorio]       at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureCla
ssLoader.java:123)
[gerar_relatorio]       at
java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.ja
va:250)

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *