ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject New Task and Classpath
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:04:55 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have created a new ant task. How I can set the classpath inside the
task? I would like to use <classpath refid="id.classe"/> inside the new
ant task.

thanks.
            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *