ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject Re: Setting Classpath
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:12:28 GMT
In this case I would have to use one tag <taskdef> for each target
and this not so good. I would like to know if It is possible to set
classpath without using <taskdef>?

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *