ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject Setting Classpath
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:43:17 GMT

I have a problem. I have created a new ant task and I need to execute it
two times. For each execution I need two different classpath. How I can
set the classpath for the second execution?
There is a code below:

 <target name="messages" depends="compile">
 <!--  <taskdef
name="gerar_relatorio" classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.TaskGeraRelatorio" classpath="${build.dir}"/>
-->
  <taskdef
name="gerar_relatorio" classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.TaskGeraRelatorio">

    <classpath refid="set.classpath" />
  </taskdef>
  <gerar_relatorio
                    diretorioSaida= "M:\aloizio\"
                    arqPrestacao= "M:\aloizio\prestacao.txt"
                    arqNomeRelatorio="M:\aloizio\relatorios.txt"
                    banco= "orofic,usu_anual2,usu_anual2orofic"
                    caminhoBancosInterBase="M:\aloizio\gdbs\"

versaojar="C:/Local/JBuilder4/lib/Synergia/remessaanual_3.1.jar"
                    usarID="Nao" />

 <!-- I should to change the classpath here -->

  <gerar_relatorio
                    diretorioSaida= "M:\aloizio\javadoc\"
                    arqPrestacao= "M:\aloizio\prestacao.txt"
                    arqNomeRelatorio="M:\aloizio\relatorios.txt"
                    banco= "orofic,usu_anual2,usu_anual2orofic"
                    caminhoBancosInterBase=""

versaojar="C:/Local/JBuilder4/lib/Synergia/remessaanual_4.1.jar"
                    usarID="Nao" />

 </target>

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *