ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject Problem with classpath
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:28:16 GMT
How I can set the classpath from a task and after resetting it?
For example I set the classpath with remessa30.jar and I execute the task
that uses this jar. After I need to execute the same task but it uses the
remessa40.jar.

<target  name="test">

<!-- this task use remessa30.jar -->
<gerareport  dirsaida="M:/"
             versao="3.0" .../>

<!-- this task use remessa40.jar -->
<gerareport  dirsaida="M:/"
             versao="4.0" .../>

</target>

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *