ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject Problem with Classpath
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:45:18 GMT
Hi EveryBody,

I have a build.xml and I need to set the classpath for all tasks in the
project. How can I make to set a global classpath?

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *