ant-user mailing list archives

From "Donald Strong" <dstr...@agentissoftware.com>
Subject RE: Job Ads?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:50:17 GMT
This is an international mailing list.
I have seen questions and answers from all points of the globe.

What possible job offer could be applicable more than a fraction of the readers?

Or looking at it another way:

I can justify to my boss reading the 30-50 messages posted to this list every day
in terms of keeping abreast of current Ant development and best practice.
The argument becomes less palletable when the number increases to 50-100 messages
a day, half of which are advertisments for jobs in other countries.

Please keep this list clear of spam, because thats what I consider unsolicited
job ads.

Regards
Donald.