ant-user mailing list archives

From Rakeesh_Shri...@capgroup.com
Subject RE: ant and clearcase
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:54:35 GMT

can you please tell me how to do this using antscript
Thanks
Rakesh Shringi

                    Rosendahl Sten

                    - stro               To:     "'Ant Users List'" <user@ant.apache.org>

                    <stro@im.se>         cc:     (bcc: Rakesh Shringi/AFS/CAPITAL)

                                         Subject:     RE: ant and clearcase

                    08/11/2003

                    02:09 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Ant Users

                    List"

You can dump the config spec with cleartool catcs, prepend a label rule and
load it again with cleartool setcs.

Sten