ant-user mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <Darin_Swan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Can I use Ant (that is not Eclipse's Ant plugin) to compile an Eclipse's project by invoke Eclipse's compiler?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:52:32 GMT
The Eclipse compiler cannot be used outside of Eclipse currently.

But Eclipse does have a notion of running "headless" using application
entry points.

The Eclipse Ant integration provides such an entry point.
I have attached the bat file that I use for dev and testing.
Then as Gilbert indicated, set build.compiler if eclipse.running

HTH
Darins

"Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Rebhan@huk-coburg.de>
08/21/03 04:20 AM