ant-user mailing list archives

From "David" <achepat...@yahoo.es>
Subject wrap description lines
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:24:04 GMT
Dear Members,

I would like to know how to put the description attribute information in
more than one line. Some times I have to put long comments and I don't know
how to split it in more than one line on the
build file.

By the way, when I print the project information, using -projecthelp, when
the description is long (more than one line), the information is not pretty
much indented.

This is my output:

 all             compiles the java files
 clean           Delete the *.class files and other temporary information
 compile         Compile Java sources(src and testing classes)
 cvs-checkout    Invokes the action checkout on the cvs, it detects if we
are on the serve
r or not
 genpersistence  Generates and compiles the persistence classes
 init            Initialise the build, it check if we are on server (local)
or remote mode
 and detects the operative system, creates also the build dir
 javadoc         Generates the java api documentation
 usage           usage of the build file

I expect the long line comment should be indented starting at the begining
of the second column.

Thanks,

David