ant-user mailing list archives

From "David" <achepat...@yahoo.es>
Subject RE: perl task?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:51:34 GMT
See below...

because<exec> in general is platform dependent and for the same reason there
are other program that have it onw task, you can use <exec> for invoking
cvs,
but you prefer to use the task <cvs>.

>If you really want that, create an enhancement request and provide the
>implementation :-)

I am not an expert, I have started with ant two week ago, I would help to
someone to do it, but alone whould be complicated.

Thanks,

David