ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Job Ads?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:33:13 GMT
I am hosting a 'Entertainment Industry' site now
and if this vendor doesnt mind posting their Ad next to a "Chuckles The
Clown" job advertisement
then I would be more than happy to post the advertisement in the "Help
Wanted" Section of my site.
-Martin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt" <mathews_julien@hotmail.com>
To: "'Ant Users List'" <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 10:09 AM
Subject: RE: Job Ads?

I think posting job ads in this very list will probably make a mess if
people really start posting jobs in it. If this becomes a preferred
place for posting jobs, imagine how many ads you can have from the whole
world.

And creating another separate list of jobs in a perfectly nice idea.

I strongly think that its not at all a good idea to have job ads in this
very list. Instead of helping the improvement in Ant it will just be
another victory of the junk mail world.

Don't mess this list, create a separate one, its simple.

Matt.