ant-user mailing list archives

From Jamal Najmi <jna...@k12.com>
Subject RE: Cannot include packages in the Javadoc
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:45:46 GMT
Thanks a lot!!

You suggestion of including packageset did work!!

Jamal

Here is the final version of ant:

<target name="make_javadoc" depends="init">
 <javadoc destdir="${sams.builddir}/javadoc"
 	  author="true"
          version="true"
          use="true">
	  <packageset dir="${sams.builddir}/${sams.gensrcdir}"
defaultexcludes="yes">
	  </packageset>
	  <classpath refid="project.class.path" />
 </javadoc>
</target>

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:antoine@antbuild.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 2:11 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Cannot include packages in the Javadoc

You might be missing a packageset nested element.

Have a look at the examples there :

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/javadoc.html

Other point :

do your package names begin by sams ?
if your package names begin by com.sams.xyz, then you need to have a
directory tree containing com/sams/xyz
and have the dir of your fileset = parent directory of com

Antoine