ant-user mailing list archives

From David McTavish <dmctav...@sandvine.com>
Subject RE: Job Ads?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:10:52 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Claudio Corsi [mailto:ccorsi@progress.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 10:10 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Job Ads?

Conor,

IMHO, I believe that this is really not the place to send job posting
for ant. If we really want to provide this service, I would recommend
that we create a new mailing list called ant-jobs that anyone can
subscribe to.

This will give us the option to see these job listings or not. It will
satisfy others that use this list for ant related information.

I personally do not want to see any job offering in my mail box because
it is already really hard enough for me to keep up with all the
different lists that I need to look at :(

--Claudio

Conor MacNeill wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 04:49 pm, abba_test wrote:
>
>>Jakarta ANT, Make Experts needed  for CMM level 5
>>
>>Skills : Build Tools like Jakarta Ant, Make
>>

> We'd like to get some feedback on whether job ads are something the user
> community is happy to see on this list.
>
> In general, such posts come from non-subscribers and therefore need to be
> approved by a list moderator before they will appear on the list.
Currently