ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: intellij idea
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:17:15 GMT
On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 03:12  PM, Roman Rytov wrote:
> Unless you explicitly int <taskdef> you point to a jar containing your
> task. If you run it from a command line you don't have to indicate the
> jar but merely put in under ANT_HOME/lib.

Even putting custom tasks within a JAR in ANT_HOME/lib still requires
<taskdef>, you just don't have to specify a classpath since its
implicitly in the classpath.  Although I recommend against this

> I guess you need to be registered on the site to be able accessing the
> link.

I'm registered there, but I didn't take the time to dig up my password.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message