ant-user mailing list archives

From Juraj.Lenhar...@t-systems.com
Subject Subproject Problems
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 07:28:12 GMT
Hi,

I have a Projectstructure es following:

WS-Module	-needs->	EJBModule
	|				|
	|				-needs->	TOModule

So I call from the WSModule build.xml the Ant files from the modules EJBModule and TOModule.
Everything works fine. The EJBModule also checkouts the TOModule and calls the build.xml of
this. This step also works fine. But while building the EJBModule I get a Class not found
exeption. The classpath is set correctly and if I call the build of the EJBModule directly,
it also works.

I am not sure where the error is. Perhaps something with the refs or paths? I use inheritAll/Ref=false.
Had someone a similar situation with building applications over more that two layer?

Juraj