ant-user mailing list archives

From Kumar Senthil - SKUMAR <Senthil.Ku...@acxiom.com>
Subject moving files in unix from windows
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:29:45 GMT

Hi ,
I am able to ftp files to unix machine, do chmod "a+x".
But I am not able to move files in one directory to another.
Ant is taking the windows directory "C:\u03\kbdev\lib" and complaining the
directory was not found.
Question is then how come it is able to do chmod on the same directory in
unix?

thanks
Senthil

    <ftp server="bourne"
       remotedir="/p/q/r"
       userid=""
       password=""
       depends="yes"
       binary="yes">
	    <fileset dir="${stubDir}"/>
	  </ftp>
<!-- this is not working
<move todir="/m/n">
    <fileset dir="/u03/kbdev/lib">
      <include name="**/*"/>
    </fileset>
    </move>
	-->
<!-- this is working if I uncomment the previous move task -->
	<chmod dir="/u03/kbdev/lib" perm="a+x" includes="**/*.jar"/>

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.