ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: diff task for jar's ?!
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:22:22 GMT
I posted a while back a JarDump utility that outputs the API of all classes
of a JAR textually. Run it on the two JARs, and text-diff the two outputs.

Limits itself to the API, so implementation changes are not detected.
Doesn't care about the dates or sizes of files either, just the API. I
believe it also ignores non-class files.

Look it up in the archives... --DD