ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Custom Selectors missing Project and logging?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:19:25 GMT
I think there was a bug (now fixed in CVS) where setProject() was not
called for custom selectors in 1.5.x.

As a turn around, somebody posted a few months back a trick getting back the
current project for the current thread either thru the context loaded, or a
thread local (I think it was the former). I cannot find the reference
though... --DD