ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: FileSet + Mapper = new FileSet
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:10:19 GMT
Well, I don't see it in CppTasks list :(

I know nothing about Cobol, but I'd guess CppTasks could support it,
provided someone added the necessary compiler/linker classes for it.
I don't even know if it supports includes or the pre-processor, but
if it does, you'd have to write a parser to be extract the necessary
info that allows CppTasks to check dependencies (one of its
outstanding feature!!!). --DD

Supported compilers:
gcc      GCC C++ compiler [default]
g++      GCC C++ compiler
c++      GCC C++ compiler
msvc     Microsoft Visual C++
bcc      Borland C++ Compiler
msrc     Microsoft Resource Compiler
brc      Borland Resource Compiler
df       Compaq Visual Fortran Compiler
midl     Microsoft MIDL Compiler
icl      Intel C++ compiler for Windows (IA-32)
ecl      Intel C++ compiler for Windows (IA-64)
icc      Intel C++ compiler for Linux (IA-32)
ecc      Intel C++ compiler for Linux (IA-64)
CC       Sun ONE C++ compiler
aCC      HP aC++ C++ Compiler
os390    OS390 C Compiler
os400    Icc Compiler