ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: FileSet + Mapper = new FileSet
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:46:51 GMT
Compiling? Linking? Can't you use CppTasks in that particular case?

I invested the time to learn CppTasks for C/C++/Fortran compilation,
and Oh boy am I glad I did!!! Ant-based cross-platform (OK, 2 platforms
so far, win32 and linux) builds of most of our legacy code behind the
JNI libraries. It really works!

Did you consider <outofdate> from Ant-Contrib too? You can extract paths
and/or filesets of the input and output files, and it might support
mappers... Peter? --DD