ant-user mailing list archives

From Nagarajan Murugesan <NMURUGE...@selectica.com>
Subject Problem in pattern(filter) replaing in XML file
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:00:11 GMT
Hai Friends,

I have a problem while Running my AntScript. I need your help on that.

1. I am using an XML file. I want to replace a particular tag say </sample>
using filters. It throws an error < cannot be used as begin pattern. Now I
have changed < and >
to &gt; and &lt; and run the script. The particular patten has not replaced

2. How can I do filtering pattern in XML files using ANT?

I here enclose my portion of the script. Is there any way to do that?
I want to replace </information> to info in model.xml file

		<copy overwrite="true" todir="${dest}">
			<fileset dir="${dest}/temp">
				<include name="model.xml"/>
			</fileset>

			<filterset begintoken="&gt;" endtoken="&lt;">
				<filter token="/information" value="info"/>
			</filterset>
		</copy>

Thanks,
Nagarajan M.