ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas, Lee E" <Lee.E.Tho...@erac.com>
Subject RE: Job Ads?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:53:18 GMT
+ 1

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 2:22 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: Job Ads?

IMO this mail contains to less information about the job. On yahoo.com I couldnĀ“t find any
additional infos about that. Maybe the "CMM level 5" should say something ... but not to me
:-)

In general I think these mails could go to the list if
- there is no commercial in it
- there are infos about the job (what to do, where to do)
- a contact person is listed

Jan