ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bob Hays, Computer Geek" <purpleh...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: RSS...
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:07:48 GMT
I'm writing an RSSLogger that will create a feed from build results - that
way my CM can build stuff on a regular basis and we can all easily share in
the results - I see it as related to a Jabber logger I wrote a month or so
ago to notify the team immediately when a build goes bad.

Have fun! - Bob

On 8/13/03 8:19 PM, "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>
wrote:

> And what would you want to get from the RSS feed?  ant-user e-mails
> (i'm sure there is a gateway to make that possible)?  bug reports?  cvs
> commits?
>
> there is an RSS feed for the Jakarta wiki.
>

> On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 04:28  PM, Ciramella, EJ wrote:
>
>> Is there an RSS feed for ANT anywhere?

Bob Hays, Computer Geek
http://www.alephnaught.com

"In this world you must be oh so  smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I
was smart. I recommend pleasant."
-- Elwood P. Dowd as played by James Stewart in Harvey