ant-user mailing list archives

From Billy Bacon <billy.ba...@thirty3.net>
Subject Best Practice...
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2003 21:55:56 GMT
I was wondering how most execute there junit tests from Ant. I've run into
the problem where Ant hangs when starting up tomcat... I understand why it's
hanging but I'm wondering how other people have gotten around this hump...
My steps...

1.) Build your application via Ant
2.) Start Tomcat via Ant
3.) Execute Unit Test via Ant (<junit> task)

My problem is that Ant hangs at step 2 and never gets the chance to execute
my Unit Tests. I've been told that all 3 integrate well but this seems to be
something that most will encounter and I just want to get an idea of what
others in the community are doing to get around this.

Thanks in advance.

- Billy -