ant-user mailing list archives

From "Manav Ahuja" <manav.ah...@wipro.com>
Subject Command Line Argument
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:40:42 GMT
Currently I am having ONE "build.xml" file. This file has ONE target
inside that various tasks are accomplished. Tasks are:
1. It gets the latest from the VSS.
2. Compiles the whole code.
3. Creates the stubs and skeletons.
4. Makes jars
5. Copies the jars and some more files(Properties and batch etc) into a
new folder.
6. Replace the Falg inside 2 files.

Now my Issue is I am successful in the above in no time. Still I want to
automate further. Is there any utility provided in ant so that when I
run the "build.xml" in the command line itself I specify, means I can
demarcate the 6 steps above according to what I want for example :

A) Get ---  to get the latest from VSS
B) Compile -- to compile
C) rmic -- to create the stubs and skeletons

  n so on and so forth.

Any light is heartedly welcome........

Thankx In Advance,
Manav