ant-user mailing list archives

From McDonnell Colm <Colm.McDonn...@uk.mizuho-sc.com>
Subject RE: How to replace tokens with file contents?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:03:43 GMT
try this, it will replace the @JSPCSNIPPET@ token in web.xml with the jspc
generated mappings

<target name="make-web-xml"
	     description="makes the application web.xml by updating the
@JSPCSNIPPET@ token with the appropriate value">
	<!-- load the jspc generated snippet into the webxml.snippet
property -->
	<loadfile property="webxml.snippet" srcFile="${jspmapfile}"
failonerror="true"/>

	<!-- copy web.xml to a distro directory, overwriting the jspc token
with the webxml.snippet property -->
   <copy todir="${dist.app.confs}" overwrite="true">
     <fileset dir="./conf" >
       <include name="**/web.xml"/>
     </fileset>
     <filterset>
       <filter token="JSPCSNIPPET" value="${webxml.snippet}"/>
     </filterset>
   </copy>
</target>

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this message in
error
please delete it and any files transmitted with it, after notifying postmaster@uk.mizuho-sc.com
Any opinions expressed in this message may be those of the author and not necessarily those
of
the company.  The company accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any

information contained herein.  This message is not intended to create legal relations between
the
company and the recipient.
Recipients should please note that messages sent via the Internet may be intercepted and that

caution should therefore be exercised before dispatching to the company any confidential or

sensitive information.

Mizuho International plc
Bracken House, One Friday Street, London EC4M 9JA. TEL. 020 7236 1090
Registered in England No. 1203696. Registered office as above. Authorised and regulated by
the Financial
Services Authority. A member of the London Stock Exchange. A member of Mizuho Financial Group
headed
by Mizuho Financial Group, Inc.