ant-user mailing list archives

From McDonnell Colm <Colm.McDonn...@uk.mizuho-sc.com>
Subject RE: Job Ads?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:07:29 GMT
I would prefer not to see job ads on this list:

1. As a resident of the UK, I would regard a mail for a job in California as
junk and bin it immediately. Including job ads on this list (it's an
international mail list so no advertisor can accuately target their job ad)
would leave me in the same position but unable to avoid the junk mail
because I want to remain on this list.
2. It may become harder to justify spending work time on this list if it
includes commercial emails (although this depends on the volume of
commercial emails).

If you do allow them could we at least agree:
1. A minimum set of information to be in them e.g. location, (brief) job
description, skill set, contact details
2. A standard message subject so that people can automatcially filter them
out if they want to.

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this message in
error
please delete it and any files transmitted with it, after notifying postmaster@uk.mizuho-sc.com
Any opinions expressed in this message may be those of the author and not necessarily those
of
the company.  The company accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any

information contained herein.  This message is not intended to create legal relations between
the
company and the recipient.
Recipients should please note that messages sent via the Internet may be intercepted and that

caution should therefore be exercised before dispatching to the company any confidential or

sensitive information.

Mizuho International plc
Bracken House, One Friday Street, London EC4M 9JA. TEL. 020 7236 1090
Registered in England No. 1203696. Registered office as above. Authorised and regulated by
the Financial
Services Authority. A member of the London Stock Exchange. A member of Mizuho Financial Group
headed
by Mizuho Financial Group, Inc.