ant-user mailing list archives

From Morten Mortensen <morten.morten...@tietoenator.com>
Subject Tomcat manager tasks
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:54:54 GMT

Hi all,

I am in the process of trying to control the Tomcat manager from Ant.
I am using TC 4.1.27 and the only documentation, I can find, is this:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/manager-howto.html#Executing
%20Manager%20Commands%20With%20Ant

Currently, I can not do "install" or "start", but a "deploy" succeeds. When
I try to "undeploy", I get the message -

"FAIL - Cannot remove document base for path /T"

The path "/T" is correct, because it is my selection ant it can actuelly be
seen from within a browser at "http://localhost:8080/manager/html/list"
against a local TC instance. It just.... fails with no apparent reason.

Anyone here have the 10 Ant tasks for Tomcat 4.1.x operational?

Regards,
  Morten Sabroe Mortensen