ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Interactive task - How to mask a field
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:17:18 GMT
> On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Jan Materne <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:
>
> > It sounds that this occurs all few months :-)
>
> So we may better start to point to the second paragraph on the
> external tools and tasks page.

Do you mean the

"Nothing listed here is directly supported by the Ant developers,
if you encounter any problems with them, please use the contact
information."

part?

BTW, kasisofts server seems to be a computer standing at home ... I canĀ“t
reach them "(111) Connection refused".
But Daniel Kasmeroglu is the owner of that domain (sais Denic).

> The same problem exists with <input>, of course.  In the case of
> <input> the problem cannot be solved in a portable way for the console
> input (and thus won't be solvable for <interactive> either, I guess).
> It can be solved for <input> by using a different InputHandler (say a
> AWT or Swing one), though.
>
> Stefan

Maybe a hint on the FAQ or in the manual of <input>.

Jan