ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Generating build.xml
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:04:56 GMT
I know none easy way for creating the xml file.
There was a thread about that

- "is there an API to get a build file from an instance of Project"
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=101499807823253&w=2

Maybe you can write the Project object to a file?
(Be carefule with different Ant versions!)

Jan