ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: stripping out whitespace from JSPs at build time
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 05:59:38 GMT
On February there was a thread about that.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=104620735729390&w=2
"Removing whitespace in the code"

These links could be interesting for you:

- Use mod_gzip for compressing
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=104620735729390&w=2

- Small solution written in perl
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=104620769829880&w=2

- Task to compress size
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=104620811830570&w=2

- Maybe Jacson has now something for that
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=104624767302817&w=2
  http://jacson.sf.net

- <replaceregexp>
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=104624864103798&w=2