ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: apply inputstring ok? was (Re: passing in list of files as ar guements)
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:33:08 GMT
Doc sais no ...
But source sais yes :-)

taskdefs/defaults.properties:
apply=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Transform

public class Transform extends ExecuteOn

public class ExecuteOn extends ExecTask

public class ExecTask extends Task
    public void setInput(File input) ...
    public void setInputString(String inputString) ...

That means, that you can set that value ... it doesn´t imply that
it´s evaluated ...
Try it out and write if it works - we have to update the manual then.

Jan