ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Job Ads?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:22:10 GMT
IMO this mail contains to less information about the job. On yahoo.com I
couldnĀ“t find
any additional infos about that.
Maybe the "CMM level 5" should say something ... but not to me :-)

In general I think these mails could go to the list if
- there is no commercial in it
- there are infos about the job (what to do, where to do)
- a contact person is listed

Jan