ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Ant Pretty Build... (The Return)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 10:44:25 GMT
Layout is nice,

but I had some problems:

1.: <!-- Environment Variables -->
You have to alter that part of the XSL for your machine. If you use xsl
parameters you can
set these values while xslt´ing.
  <xsl:param name="JAVA_HOME">C:\\Program
Files\\Java\\j2sdk1.4.0_02</xsl:param>
  <xsl:param name="ANT_HOME">C:\\Program Files\\Apache
Group\\Ant</xsl:param>
  <xsl:param name="PATH">%PATH%;C:\\Program Files\\Apache
Group\\Ant\\bin</xsl:param>

2.: <!-- properties -->
If there are no properties defined on project level (like in my very short
samples) the form
will not be generated and the JavaScript äquivalent of a NPE occurs.
Starting the form outside of the <xsl:if/> solves that problem.

3.: Some path problems ...

During development I inserted a log method.

I had to make these changes for getting the script running on my machine ...
no it works.
Great job!

Jan