ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Several questions
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 08:40:39 GMT
Never tried, but maybe these would work:

1. HTML-Decoding:
copy the original file to temp and replace the decoded characters by their
'real' value.
See: <copy>, <regexp>, <filterchain>

2. XPath parsing: better reading properties from xml
Use the <xmlproperty/> for that.

3. File saving
You can create a file with <echo file="" append="true"/> or on use with a
common
prefix <echoproperties/> or for java property files <propertyfile>.

Jan