ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject File Timestamp Comparision
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:50:04 GMT
Hi,

How can the last modification timestamps of two files be compared using Ant.

Vik

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:antoine@antbuild.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 9:49 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: SCP -> Secure file transfer with ant

You can install cygwin on NT.
cygwin contains an ssh client, *** and also a ssh daemon if you want to turn
your NT machine into the host ***
The cherry on the cake : the ssh daemon can be installed as service.

There are other ssh implementations for Windows, but I am personally happy
with the cygwin version.
I am using it a lot as client with UNIX machines being servers, it works
fantastic, including ssh mode in xemacs, ...

Cheers,
Antoine