ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt" <mathews_jul...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: CVS Situation
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:31:35 GMT
Yes it does make sense Robert,

Thanks
Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Anderson, Robert H - MWT [mailto:Anderson.Robert@menlolog.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 1:22 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: CVS Situation

Matt, The location to/from which you export/import is arbitrary. CVS
will
complain during an export if there are files already there so you should
probably clean out the directory before or after each export/import. The
web
gui should bassically be a form that users can enter the parameters that
you
intend to pass into ant, in your case: a menu to select a project from,
and
perhaps a tag to specify. The form should do an http post to a perl
script,
a java servlet, or even a shell script that simply gets the parameters
entered by the user and kicks off an ant process with the given
parameters.
Make sense?

-Rob Anderson