ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt" <mathews_jul...@hotmail.com>
Subject CVS Situation
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:32:20 GMT
Hi Folks,

I had posted this issue several days ago and as expected people found it
as weird as I think it is. But I have no other option but to tackle it
somehow cause the boss wants it. Here is the issue:

I am required to somehow use Ant to transfer a project from one CVS
repository location to another.  Like from development CVS repository to
deployment CVS repository. Also first I have to come up with some kinda
GUI to enable users to select the projects to transfer. I know this is
not a good way of using CVS but I would appreciate any ideas you guys
have regarding how to do that.

And I can't change the boss :-)

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: chris [mailto:crza@gmx.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 8:03 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: file size task

Hi there,

i wrote a little task to save information about a file as properties
because i didn't want use the script capability every time i need the
filesize or so. Well the design is not that good but it should to the
task. I thought maybe someone could use it or tell me how to improve it
(or tell me that it's already implemented elsewhere).

So if you want to take a glance:
http://www.f4.fhtw-berlin.de/~s0507007/fileinfo.html

cheers,

chris